Who should enroll
This course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. The course also provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
There are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification, but you should make sure to have a good understanding of the exam topics.
- Instructor-led training: 5 days (40 Hours) in the classroom and 3 days of self-study
How you’ll benefit
This course will help you:
- Learn the knowledge and skills to install, configure, and operate a small- to medium-sized network
- Gain a foundation in the essentials of networking, security, and automation
- Prepare for the 200-301 CCNA exam, which earns CCNA certification
What to expect in the exam
The 200-301 CCNA exam certifies your knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability.
This exam tests your knowledge and skills related to:
- Network fundamentals
- Network access
- IP connectivity
- IP services
- Security fundamentals
- Automation and programmability
To schedule your exam
After you pass 200-301 CCNA, you earn CCNA certification.
For more information or enquiry contact US
Kalaam Institute Of Skill Development
CCNA Training in Bangalore